Teller device connectivity
LUTZWOLF™ software. A revolution in connectivity of teller devices.
Teller devices are cash recycler, cash dispenser, printer, card reader, PIN pad, signature pad, fingerprint reader and so on and so forth.
Today, IT solutions for tellers and cashiers primarily consist of disorganized system landscapes that have grown over the course of time. Various types of devices-made by a myriad of manufacturers-need to be connected to numerous applications, which run on different operating systems. This is a highly-complex task that, time and time again, presents companies with highly time-consuming and costly challenges.
At LUTZWOLF™ Systems, we drastically simplify these processes and interfaces. We have developed streamlined IT solutions which are highly-flexible and platform-independent and affordable. At the same time, our solutions offer full access to the integrated hardware which, besides the various fill levels for example, will also display the device’s general state. With the aid of these functions, all end devices can be monitored centrally and professionally and provided with competent support.
The benefits of our streamlined, plug-and-play solutions are plain to see:
- Savings on costs and optimized timing: Our software solutions allow our customers to concentrate fully on their core business
- Radical simplification of processes: There is no need for application developers or manufacturers to concern themselves with the details of activating devices
- Manufacturer-independent: Due to the use of open standards, our solutions are integrated yet independent of the various manufacturers.
- Central access: Central access to end devices makes maintenance, administration or troubleshooting of integrated systems straightforward and fast.
- Minimisation of risks: With our tried-and-tested LUTZWOLF™ software, any risk of undesirable development is avoided.
As you can see, LUTZWOLF™ software represents a genuine revolution in cash management!
Want to know more or wish to take advantage of our solutions? Why not contact us? We’ll be happy to help.